Cancellation and Refund Policy :
- Applicant will be entitled to Refund of Processing Fee in the event of the following:
1) Double Payment: Applicant will be entitled for Refund from KITS if Double Payment is credited to the account of KITS. The Applicant has to inform Double Payment within two working days of making Payment for refund of Payment including GST.
2) Rejection of Application: Applicant will be entitled for refund if the Application is rejected by KITS for not satisfying the conditions as per the policy.
- – All refund claims will be considered after due verification by KITS.
- – Once online application is submitted by the applicant and payment of processing fee has been done online, cancellation or refund of processing fee will not be entertained.
- – No refund of transaction charges will be made.
- – No refund of GST will be made in case of rejection of application
- – No refund of GST will be made with respect to refund for double payment if the Applicant informs KITS of double payment after two working days.
- – If the refund is considered by KITS, refund will be done through NEFT or RTGS within 15 working days.